CoolSQL is a cool tool used to view and manage database. It provides a nice user interface which makes a wonderful experience to user. CoolSQL inclineds to view and analyze data in the database, provides abundant functions including querying, modifying, exporting, supporting sqlscript and analyzing data. Convenience and maneuverability are the most advantages of CoolSQL. CoolSQL is written in java, thus it should run on any operating system that provides a Java Runtime (1.5 or above).
Now the newest released 0.9.5_RC2 is available!
- Almost Support all popular databases such as DB2, oracle, mysql, MS SQL Server, Derby, HSQL, Informix, Sybase, PostgresSQL
- Provide a friendly and nice UI for user. The whole frame consist of views which are similar to eclipse view
- Display the result data from SQL queries , and The result data can be edited conveniently.
- Provide special frame for adding new data into table or other entity in the database by organizing data visually.
- Reformatting of SQL Statements
- Support exporting table data to text file, EXCEL, and HTML
- Display the structure of database in bookmark view explicitly, and privde many menu command on different object node.
- Powerful SQL editor which provide syntax highlighting, smart prompting, text editing and finding.
- Display the most metadata of database including version, datatype, functions, connection profile and so on
- Support the export of entity information including entity data(INSERT SQL command), create script, drop script.
- All SQL script can be run in a batch mode!
- Search for data across all database including column, table/view and other table type.
- Provide some nice Look & Feels
- Support i18n, and provide two languages (chinese and english) currently.
- Useful Favorite which manages text information collected by user.
- Support plugin, add some special functions into CoolSQL as plugin easily.
- CoolSQL is free.
News about CoolSQL
(2010-8-20)The release 0.9.5_RC2 is available
- Fixed some bugs on WebExplore.
- Some improvement on CoolSQL(Function and GUI)
- Add a new plugin Memcached Viewer: A GUI tool used to view some information about memcached server(Support Set, Delete, Get operation).
(2010-1-29)The release 0.9.5_RC1 is available
- Add some new functions to SQLEditor, WebExplore
- Fixed some bugs on SQLEditor, ResultView, WebExplore
(2008-09-13)The release 0.9.1 has been builded!
Welcome to report any comment or bug to email@example.com